Arraiolos – Évora
PROJECT GOALS AND INTERVENTION PROPOSAL
- Recovery and requalification of the architectural qualities of the existing building.
- Introduction of an internal organizational logic, unifying and consonant with the building’s morphology.
- Maintenance of the building’s current volumetry and, from that perspective, its relationship with the direct surroundings. Development of the project in order to guarantee total accessibility to the building.
- Adding value to the building in the context of the urban space where it is located, by complementing the Lima e Brito square and the social and cultural activities it is designed to host.
- Management of the architectural project in function of a proper functioning from the point of view of energy resources management.